Request a demo
MBA’s National Mortgage Servicing Convention & Expo 2017
Gaylord Texan Hotel
February 14 – 17, 2017
2017 PRIA Winter Symposium
February 20 – 23, 2017
MBA's National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo 2017
Hyatt Regency Chicago
March 26-29, 2017
MBA's National Secondary Market Conference & Expo 2017
New York Marriott Marquis
New York, NY
April 30 - May 3, 2017
of all of the latest updates on recording requirements, fees and compliance changes for all 3,600+ recording offices nationwide.
, Rekon's newsletter for servicers.
Rekon in the News
Rekon Named to TECH100 List of Top Technology Companies in Mortgage and Servicing Industry
- Tech pioneer recognized for innovation, effectiveness and wide adoption of system benefiting the housing economy
Rekon Technologies Names Jim Su VP Sales & Marketing
- Leading lien release technology firm promotes from within for key posts
Rekon Technologies Named to Prestigious List of Top Tech Companies
- Leading lien release technology firm recognized for excellence and innovation
Rekon Technologies Moves Headquarters to New Offices
- Expanded, modern location supports company’s continued growth and its focus on quality and customer care
Cindy Gainsforth Named to MReport’s “35 Under 35” List
HousingWire Magazine Names Rekon Technologies to Inaugural HW TECH100™ List
- Rekon is recognized as one of 100 most innovative technology companies in U.S. housing market.
Rekon Technologies Launches Rekon WorkFlow
- Next evolution of Rekon software is the most substantial upgrade ever for the industry’s most adopted lien release technology.
Cole Taylor Mortgage Implements Rekon Lien Release Software
Rekon Technologies has announced that Cole Taylor Bank has implemented Rekon Software, the industry's most widely adopted lien release technology.