/ DokTrak /
DokTrak is the next wave of software solutions brought to you from the creators of Rekon. DokTrak is a File and Document Tracking Software that doubles as a Data Warehouse.
File and Document Location:
DokTrak knows the exact location of any file or document right down to the vault, aisle and shelf location. As documents come into your office for each loan, the physical file can be tracked down to its location at the touch of a few keystrokes, and if you utilize a barcode scanning system with data collectors, you can also location or log the file with a scan of the barcode. At any time after the document is received, you have the ability to send the document to another department (internally) or to any outside location (vault, servicer, branch, title company, attorney, etc.). Event tracking let's you know every location the document or file has traveled.
DokTrak allows you to monitor all missing/problem documents at the loan level. Do you receive these loans from branches or correspondent lenders? Would you like the ability to monitor the production of each site and pinpoint potential areas of improvement? DokTrak is built to perform this function easily and effortlessly. DokTrak also acts as an excellent tool for pool certification and securitization by producing reports displaying deficiencies in each pool.
DokTrak can support electronic interfaces for importing from and exporting to any internal or external systems. It can also interface with your existing e-mail system, fax servers and imaging systems.
Are you tired of always having to order the entire collateral file to get simple information about a loan? How often do you have to resort to research to find the recording data of a Mortgage/Deed of Trust or Assignment? With DokTrak, you can store all the vital data as soon as the loan is boarded on your system. Information such as recording data, property legal description, tax ID number, current lien holder, etc. can be captured and available at your fingertips throughout the life of the loan. DokTrak can reduce research and vault fees by making all relevant information available for default management, re-finance, assignment preparation and payoff processing. If you use an imaging system, DokTrak can be linked to the image of the document for easy look-up capability.
Some facts about DokTrak:
- DokTrak can be fully utilized by Servicers, Custodians and File Rooms
- DokTrak can track files, documents, their location and location history from origination to payoff and beyond
- DokTrak can be interfaced with the Rekon2000 system for faster processing
- DokTrak has ad hoc reporting capabilities
- DokTrak can interface with your current imaging system and view documents from within DokTrak
- DokTrak tracks and monitors documents AND each of their exceptions
- DokTrak helps resolve exceptions for MBS and Agency certifications and improves State and Agency guidelines
- DokTrak can be interfaced with other databases
- DokTrak can be fully customized to meet your individual needs
To find out more about DokTrak, give us a call at 626-577-4350 or email us at email@example.com