/ Rekon /
In today's world, preparing a lien release or assignment can be a monumental task. The United States has more than 3,600 different recording districts, each of which can have widely differing recording requirements, fees and penalties, resulting major difficulties for lenders and servicers to meet compliance timeframes for processing these document. Many of these difficulties include:
- Inability to track the lien release or assignment
- Confusion about document formats and requirements
- Rejections from county recorders
- Difficulties with fees and procedures for your lien release or assignment
- Unmanageable signature blocks and by lines
- Inability to track the release or assignment
- Inadequate reporting, monitoring and management of the lien release or post-closing department
- Despair with managing multiple investors, each of whom may different procedures and requirements, resulting in further confusion and lengthy processes to complete a lien release
The Rekon system alleviates everything in the world of lien release and assignment preparation. No other software is as comprehensive and foolproof as Rekon. Whether you want to automate your existing lien release department or bring your outsourcing in-house for the first time, Rekon is the answer. The system is constantly updated with the latest forms and requirements. Users are regularly notified of fee changes and are kept abreast of the changing environments.
The current version of the Rekon system is Rekon2000. It operates on the Windows platform and is supported by a SQL server backend, for secure, stable data storage and management. Full system requirements are available at request.
Read more about Rekon benefits >>
To find out more about Rekon2000, please call us at 626-577-4350 or send e-mail to email@example.com